April 24, 2007

Shameless Promotion: Vote for Heather!

I've probably mentioned many times over the past year that I am a regular visitor to an online baby board that has (almost) literally saved my life at times. Well, if any of you were watching Good Morning America this morning you would have seen another member of that board shaking her booty with her daughter in their Dancing with the Moms contest! So I am just putting out a shameless call for votes for Heather. She has FOUR kids and a husband in the military - the woman deserves a national holiday in her honour, for the love of god. But that's unlikely to happen, so a vote will do, I'm sure.

Here it is: Vote for Heather!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I have heard so much about your blog so I decided to finally check it out! How sweet of you!! Oh and you need to write a book. YOu are fabulous! I would be first in line to buy one:)

Heather:)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home